Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top countries offering MBBS to international students at a very affordable price. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
Some of the reputed medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. Osh State University
2. International University of Kyrgyzstan
3. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
4. Jalalabad State University
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. The first five years of MBBS are focused on teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely focussed on hands on training in the affiliated hospitals. The medical students who graduate from the medical university of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India. The medical graduates from a Medical University in Kyrgyzstan can apply for a job in any part of the world.
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who want to pursue MBBS from a medical university here. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
2. The medium of instruction in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English.
3. Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.
4. Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission.
5. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
6. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.
7. The process of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is very simple.
Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:
1. The student must be above the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The applicant must have passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
3. The student should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
|1st Year||2nd to 6th Year||Total Course fee|
|(195000INR)3000 USD x 4 = 12000USD||130000 INR|
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2020, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students 2020, MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan 2019-2020, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2019-2020
© Copyright 2019 JD Academy | All Rights Reserved.